Monday, December 14, 2009

Late Post


I do sincerely apologize. In the midst of JG and Bo slangin' mudd, I felt the need (who am I kidding, the WANT) to throw a little myself.


I mean.. Bo is such an easy target... Bon apetite!


I was reading Jerry’s blog today, and for Bo to even comment on the votes he received in the 22nd district is one of the biggest jokes in NJ!

I happened to get a copy of the vote turnout from Plainfield, and for you number’s folks, take a look at the outputs, JG versus Bo Vastine:

Ward 1: JG 1277, Bo 168
Ward 2: JG 1577, Bo 841
Ward 3: JG 1648, Bo 419
Ward 4: JG 993, Bo 113

Total: JG: 5494 Bo: 1541

So basically, JG came out Plainfield alone on top of Bo with almost 4000 more votes (3953 to be exact). So why is he wasting his time in Plainfield? If I got my tail whipped like Bo did by JG in Plainfield, I wouldn’t know what to do with myself either I guess!

Unbelievable!

It’s OBVIOUS (JG terminology) Bo hasn’t done the math… Or maybe he has, and Bo is just a product of one of those one-room, back-wood schools from Texas. Or maybe he’s just in denial because he can’t take a real BEATING from a politician…

There are two words Bo has certainly learned within his Texas vernacular: taxes and corruption.

PS

He talked about his dad’s career, but what about his? It was my understanding that Bo was running for the Assembly and not his dad. I guess again, Bo got his relationship mixed up with the Bush’s father/son relationship.

No comments: