Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Greetings Blogging Community

Good Afternoon My Fellow Bloggers,

I would like to open my first posting by expressing my excitement in committing to such a measure of media. This is the first time I have ever done anything like this, so please, bear with me until I get the hang of things.

To the Plainfield Blogging Community, you have been my inspiration to begin this blog. Each site which I have been reading for the past year and a half for the most part, has compelled me to express myself as well. My posting will be from various sources, the majority of which will be confidential because of the messages going forth. I look forward to engaging you in conversation, as well as the reciprocation.

To New Jersey, I look forward to engaging readers with my opinions, thoughts, and facts that will be presented in my postings. One word of caution would be to Click It or Ticket! LoL!

To Bloggerville: I cannot wait to get into the full swing of things, and look forward to dialogue-ing with the masses. And after delivering TRUTHS to the public that MANY may not be willing nor able to swallow, you can rest assured that justice, quintessential justice will be procured from the soapbox of TwoSmokinBarrels!

TSB
(yes, the TSB is the abbrev of TwoSmokinBarrels)

2 comments:

The Preacher said...

Ahhh...'tis so sweet to hear the proclamation of truth to be told...but for some a challenge to behold...twosmokingbarrels are ye up for the cause? For there are workers of darkness, for whom it is a delight, to cloud the masses with ingnorance for their own sheer delight...I eagerly await your words bold and fresh...but beware or the naysayers, who desire a pound of your flesh. There is a power much higher than I, whose voice booms far beyond the sky, so fear naught fellow scribe - Proclaim the truth to the Plainfield tribe, they shall listen to your mighty den, and together will rein truth in.

The Preacher said...

Truth crushed to earth shall arise...and now we hear from another noble scribe, one of potent pen from the plainfied tribe, one determined in truth to ascribe, yet evil shall scream, holler, and rail, but just like truth, you too shall prevail. Write on fellow scribe and out of shape be not bent, for this one thing I know - we hold truth to be self evident.